Unterwöger Hotel & Inn – In The Heart Of Obertilliach
Traditional Variety & Culinary Pleasures
The Unterwöger Hotel & Inn is situated in the heart of Obertilliach in Lesachtal valley of East Tyrol. A long history has shaped our house. The historic tavern erected in 1750 was able to preserve its originality since today. It has been renovated with loving care by Lugger family, combining modern holiday demands with historic flair.
The great culinary offer is appreciated by both locals and guests. The passion for Tyrolean cuisine, the freshness of the used products deriving from the private farm, the sounds of the family music (once a week) and the particular attention paid to the authentic ambiance – this is the philosophy that grants this house its incomparable character.
NEW! 14 new, spacious balcony rooms
connected to the existing inn by an underground tunnel!
The Numerous TOP Advantages
of a holiday at Unterwöger Hotel & Inn
- Romantic rooms at the historic inn
- Meat & products deriving from the own farm
- Our alpine cabin – find quiet upon Jesachtal and Kerschbaumer mountain pasture
- Exquisite cuisine – member of the Tyrolean Tavern Culture
- An original village – embraced by the Lienz Dolomites & the Carnic Crest
- Cross-country skiing & Biathlon Centre – the training ground for the world’s best national teams
- 5 great skiing resorts reachable within 45 minutes
- „A la carte“ dining
- By the way, all residents dine "à la carte" within half-board and can so experience the variety of Tyrolean cooking.
5 different parlours at the tavern
Indoor Pool, Sauna & Garden
Swim & relax